Friday, June 19, 2009

Flying SOLO

I firmly believe that to truely enjoy another person's experience one needs to know all the details. You can't jump into a fairy tale halfway through! That's cheating! So in order for you to enjoy this, I need to tell you everything. Starting here...in my room in Nam.
I was almost cracking with excitement when my mom came to pick me up at school about 2 hours ago, but then the reason i was about to crack quickly changed when she told me that my dad's passport was gone....yep. I was going to have to fly solo. damn.... Alone.... in a foreign country....all by my lonesome.... well, I thought, at least they speak English. And then it hit me! ME.....ALONE....IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!!!! Whoohoo!!!! Just imagine the possibilities!
Sadly though, after almost 4 hours of searching, they realize that they had the right passport all along, and not the expired one as they had thought. Dammit! No, just joking! How could I go to London without my dad? He's the one with the bank account;)
So now we're off to go visit our little friend Ben and see if we can't bump into Will or Harry and go rock some Polo with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment