Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lifestyles of the Rich and the famous

I took another stab at shopping today. My expedition led me to a well known shopping area called Knightsbridge. I found Harrods here and saw the most beautiful, spectacular and expensive dresses and clothing. I continued through the Knightsbridge area, poking my head into a boutique here and there. Unfortunately for me all the boutiques only sold hand-made couture dresses that would cost anyone but the rich and the famous an arm and a leg. So my dreams of finding the perfect dress in London slowly started to die away with every step I took down that street. My dad met me there again and we both went by bus to a mall Schalk had recommended. No luck there either though, but I couldn't care less anymore. I took the train back to the West End after that and went to see Chicago! And I had thought Wicked was awesome... Maybe it's just because I'm already so obsessed with it, but it was totally different than I had expected. But brilliant nontheless. All that Jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment